Tuesday, February 26, 2008

SAKAE SAKAE!

HELLO!!! Im extrememly happy yesterday! Know why? Cos I went out with my beloved Baby! *.*

Well, it was indeed a very fun dayout with him! Firstly, we met early in the morning to go over to Clementi ITE for an appealing session. After he appealed we took a cab down to the nearest station and took a train to Vivo! Had LJS as our breakie. Went out for a smoke and I took this peekture with him. :)

Photobucket
Lovely isnt it? Ignore that red dot, its his smoke.

Went over to Toys'r'us and he bought me Restaurant Empire and himself FarCry. My game was nice but his game suck! Lol!

Photobucket

Yeap! ITS A VERY VERY NICE GAME!

Went over To Yishun's Sakae.

Photobucket


Photobucket
My favourite CHAMWANMUSHI! SLURP!

Photobucket
Saw that stupid red color sushi on the plate? IT SUCK!

Photobucket
Because Chawanmushi is forever so tempting I ate 2 bowls of it. LOL!

Photobucket
His chawanmushi and miso soup.

Photobucket
My favourtie HOT green tea!

So yeap! See like we eat very little only right? Actually there's alot more. Im lazy to take down the pictures. At the end of everything I nearly vomitted. So, I told baby not to make me laugh if not I'll vomit on him. Therefore, on the way home both of us were very quiet. LOL! Its his first time trying and it was sucha nightmare. Im sorry baby. Lol!

Im lazy to blog already. So... let me show you your highness!

Photobucket
BYE BYE!