Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I noticed that people are not tagging me. Or in fact nobody knows my blog? Hmm. Or I didnt put any tagboard for people to leave down comments.

Hmmm??

Im just plain lazy to find a tagboard and embed it and put it in my blog. HA HA HA!

School will be starting soon. Very soon.. and I hate it. Because..

I need to make new friends.
I need to not be myself for a few days.
I need to be friendly and smile at everyone in the class.
I need to talk to them nicely because my voice is erk and Im scared I will scare them.
I need to control my temper.
I need to laugh in a very feminine way because my laughter is scary.
I need to say its okay when that person accidentally hit me. (I usually will say NB!)
I need to be on my best best best behavior cos Im afraid my weird emotions will pisses everyone off.
I need to close an eye because some of the bitches in the class MIGHT PISS ME OFF VERY BADLY!
I need to curse them behind their back.
I need to act as if Im shy towards some things.
I need to use my pea brain when I speak because some things I said will hurt that person.
I need to be softspoken to get attention. HA HA HA!

One last thing. I THINK I NEED TO DO PRESENTATION IN THIS COURSE! One word for me: DIE!

BOOHOO! *Crys*

I suck in persentation because I've got stage fright. I tend to stutter when Im nervous just like this.. Yyy Youu eeeaa eeat lll lii liao mah?

Dui lor! I stutter de lor! You people dont know. And FYI I think I speak very softly leh. I think only lah! Because when I speak, some fucktard didnt hear what I said one leh! Very (*#$&#$ right?! Thats why I come to conclude that I speak very softly like SNOW WHITE! HAHAHAHAHA! Hmm.. does snow white speak very softly?

p/s I will get myself a taggie very soon. Hmm.. very very soon. SUPAR SOON LA!