Thursday, February 21, 2008

I've started blogging once again. But this time, its in another newly created blog. The previous blog named jenjaminlove will not be deleted but will be kept as memories. Well, memories that arent supposed to be kept but I just wanna keep it. Maybe I dont wanna the same thing to happen to me again. In fact, I just wanted to keep it as a reference.

Yeap, life has been stagnant lately. Im just playing my newly bought desktop all day long and of course chatting with baby online. It seems like we're with each other for 24/7 without fail each day. And it seems kinda boring already. When school have started I think the time spend with him will be 3 days in a week. I dont wanna this to happen. Hmm.. I think I rely on him a lil too much.

For today, Im left all alone on the computer blogging, listening to songs and checking mails. Having been away from the cyber world for such a long time, Im lost to know what to do on the comp. It seems like what everyone have been doing on the comp doesnt seem to interest me at all. My attention to a single thing is always not more than half an hour. I'll get bored at things fast. So well, is it a good thing or is it a bad one? Hmm.. I dont know. Maybe its good for non-living things but bad for living things?

So for another 5 hours and 6 minutes I will be spending my day with Kiki and TheSims2. Baby is working today and I hope everything will go on smoothly for him. Hope he doesnt meet that nasty supervisor. :) Okay, back to my usual routine.

Bye!