Sunday, February 24, 2008

Alright, I have to take back the words that I blogged on the previous entry. :) It was all misunderstandings! Everything is solved and I regret cursing him. But well, when you're agitated first time that come up to your mind was curse the hell out of that person till he/she dies. But hmm, except for my family members!

For today, I met baby in the afternoon to have our lunch together. As usual, he ate pigs trotter with a bowl of rice. And I ate my all time favourite FISHBALL noodles! Wahahaha. Went up to his place and slack. Watch the 2 brothers played CallOfDuty4. -.-" Indeed it has nice graphics and the gameplay was superb! Nice storyline and everything was amazing! It was wayyyyyy better than SoldierFront. I think I might buy one of that too. I said I might. LoL!

So, for the fucking 4 hours I watched them played COD4! I slept after 3 hours passed and I really did fall into a deep deep sleep. When I woke up it was already 6pm! Packed up and left his house. He bought some canned food home and I went straight home for my dinner.

Thats how my day ended. But it was all worth it cos I get to see baby for that 4 hours! Hmm, maybe for only 3 hours. Hahaha!