Monday, January 23, 2012

Reunion lunch 2012



Happy Lunar New Year everybodeh~

This year's reunion was a special one. We had our reunion lunch instead of the every year's dindin! Every year's food would be prepared by dearest Mom. And as she age every year, the food is becoming lesser and lesser. :( This simply shows that she's too old to continue to do everything like how she used to do it every year already. It really saddens me.. It's now time for us to in turn take care of our parents.. But I'm so not prepared to do so yet. Can't wait to fucking graduate and support my parents.

Lunch this year was because Sis had to report to work. Just so you know, she's a stewardess. Sigh. Life of a stewardess is pretty much fucked up. And, last year we had Red House η›†θœ which is so fucking yum yum. This year we bought it from Crystal Jade and it suck like some motherfucking bitch lah! SO ANGRY. I eat till very dulanz can. Other than the radish and abalone, everything is inedible. Well, to me. I don't eat fish maw, pork knuckles, very weird sea cucumber which looks like a dick got infected kind of thing, pig's vein kind of thing, PIG'S TONGUE (CCB), tao kee and some fucking weird stuffs lah. So I keep spamming the prawn my mom cooked. But still, I'm enjoying the company of my family. Been years since we really sat down and have an actual reunion dinner. :) Me shoxz harppy!

1 more minute to εˆδΈ€!

HAPPY CNY~~~~~~ Hehe.

Anyway, I really hope Dad will just say forget about going house visitings tomorrow!! I don't want to go their house!!!! They will question me like some criminal lah. Hate to update them about my life and be all so goody goody. :(

Loyang Tua Pek Gong earlier in the evening. Weehehehehoohohoh. Purposely brought camera along to take pics of cai shen ye. Lim bei want to huat huat HUAT THIS YEAR!!!! Wu feeling want to huat~!