Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Loserish

Feeling like a god damn loser. The promise that I wanna keep to myself has been broken. Why like that? Sigh..

Sometimes I feel that I care too much. I know, caring is a good thing but I think I care about the wrong stuffs. Which you know, I don't get any appreciation back. Which in turn makes me upset..

When can I ever be able to care for myself more? This just suck. And I find it difficult to reject people these days.. :( why oh why..

Oh yeah, I've finally seen your true colors.. Fuck you man seriously. I feel like an idiot to take the first step. And you must be treating me like a fool and thinking that I wouldn't be able to live without you! You're so wrong man. You took the wrong step and you exceeded my limit of tolerance. You're becoming an eyesore to me that I don't even wanna bother about anything already. the reason why I'm still nice cuz I believe everyone deserves a chance.. But you just took the second chance for granted. Too bad then. That's it. It's over for you, for us.

You just made me realized that the problem doesn't lie in me. It's you. You you you!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone