Thursday, January 26, 2012

Boredom





Boredom is killing me. Seriously. I'm gonna die of it soon. Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!

And I'm so tired.

Supposed to be a no food day today but I failed terribly. :( why!!!! And when you know you're hungry and you refuse to eat, the feeling is damn shiok!

Sigh..

I'm wondering how my birthday will be like this year. The thought of it is pretty scary. But seriously, for the past 6 years I'm having someone celebrating it for me. Now that I'm all alone, I don't even look forward to my birthday at all. But! My awesome babies actually booked a hotel room to celebrate my advanced birthday! Wooyeahhhhh!! Super love them!!!! super happy!!! But that's gonna be in advance. How bout on the actual day itself? :(

Maybe I should stop thinking about it. What suck the most is that the next day is gonna be vday. And fc and I made a pact to go catch a romance movie on vday. Such pathetic loners..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone