Sunday, January 15, 2012

Singlehood








I know I haven't been blogging lately. I don't know how should I break the news to outsiders. Needless to say, people closest to me knew about what happened. 

Okay.. Ben and I broke up. The 6 years relationship has ended. 

I want to stress on it was a mutual agreement. But to some, it may seem that I initiated the break up. I don't know. Maybe its because I appear to be okay and nothing's changed. 

I've finally decided to walk out of it. So many things had happened. I don't know how to put it. And moreover, its over and there isn't a need for me to go on full details on what happened. 

And, to his friends, you guys may think that I'm a bitch for doing it. But let me tell you, my conscience is clear and fuck you, I don't need to waste my time to explain anything or apologize. Both of us did no wrong and there isn't any third party involved. 

Just because I didn't cry out loud doesn't mean I'm not hurt/sad.
Just because I enjoy my life now doesn't mean I'm fucking happy. 

You guys should just mind your fucking own business and stop brain washing him to hate me. I did no wrong, why must he hate me? I don't want this to end it in a nasty way. So wake up your fucking ideas and help him to move on. 

And few days later after the break up, I decided to go for a new tattoo. Both my tattoos meant something to me. They are my daily reminders..  

Now what's my focus? 

To graduate from Poly.
Earn money.
Be happy.

Bye..