Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hectic life plus not a so bitchy post








Life has been pretty hectic these days... With all the new modules, new classmates, new environment and new tutors/lecturers.. Trying really hard to fit into all.. Really can't wait to graduate. Too old for all of these, too old to crack stupid jokes and too old to keep up with the energy these youngsters have.

Feeling really tired these days.. I kept sleeping and sleeping. Now, while I'm blogging, I'm starting to feel the tiredness kicking in.. What's wrong?

Spending lesser and lesser time together with Ben.

***

Anywayz, was saying that I wanted to say something bitchy.. But that feeling wear off.. So now, all I wanted to say is....

If YOU really treat her as your BUDDY, you would have stayed for the celebration. And, you don't have to keep asking what time am I coming. It's definitely none of your business at all. And why are you so afraid of seeing me? Done something evil behind my back? Bet so. You know on that day, you're just making a fool out of yourself. Playing hide and seek and those whatnots. Please, think! Sigh, you're just being pathetic. Come on, grow up together with mature thoughts.. What you're doing is simply childish. AND for fuck sake, you have NO IDEA how upset your BUDDY was when you just shove all sorts of excuses to not attend her celebration. The excuse? Only you yourself know it best if it was true.

If you really treat my dearest babe as your really good friend or buddy, whoever is coming that you hated, it is still gonna make you stay. Cuz you know why? You treasure the years of friendship you guys built. Moreover, she invited you is because she still treasure this friendship. If she don't give bloody 2 fucks about you, you will be uninvited. Easy as that. So please, go think. Go reflect on yourself, girl. You may have just lose a very nice and good friend just because you wanted to "avoid" me. Pathetic as much as I want to say it to your face. The avoidance was so obvious. Sigh, didn't know I had such a strong power to make a person like you go down on four legs.

And, what's the reason for all these mind games you're playing with yourself? And, may I ask, the reason of hating me? I soooooooo wanted to know. Looking forward to your reply. Maybe you won't, cuz you're gonna avoid again. Lol..

Hating me won't make you any prettier. :) Remember that.

Now, you've finally gotten my attention. What else do you want? I am more than willing to give whatever you asked for.. Just like how Kiki begged me for a treat.