Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fartsy; You and Me

Kept farting for the past hour. Tsk.. Hahahahahaha!!

Life's so stagnant these days. Hate it! Only thing that I'm occupied with is school. Upcoming projects plus work during the weekends. Gotta pull through this semester. Cuz gonna 9 to 5 from Monday to Friday. I think it's gonna kill me big time.

Anyway, I'm working as an Assistant teacher for a reading programme now. The job scope is alright and really stress free. Met really nice girls there and some of the kids were really amazing. I really enjoy working there although the travelling part really did increase my transport expense a lot. :(

I'm really glad that I left my previous work place. Really really glad. Because it made me less grumpy and stress now. Yay!

You and Me on replay for the n time.

Ciao and have a great week people!