Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Busy bumble bee

Im having this love hate relationship that is going on in my life right now.. Been too busy to slowly enjoy life, slowly enjoy my first year of an adult and slowly enjoy the wonderful taste of food and the power of happy shopping.. One thing I love how busy I am right now makes me feel that I made an accomplishment in my life.. The hating part? That's when I feel that I am living in a very systematic way.. It bores me, big time. I've been very much caught up with school, projects, work, love and family.. I can feel myself suffocating slowly. Wait.. Maybe I've already master the art of suffocating myself with these shitload of stuffs that I exceed the normal level.. In short, maybe, I'm succumbed to this life..

No longer beautiful and colorful anymore.

How sad? Maybe.. Just maybe.. I grew up. I weigh my priorities right and set realistic goals. No.. Maybe not to the extend of setting a realistic goal, but at least I know I need to work hard for a better future..

My love? No comments.. Ups and downs is inevitable. What more can I say? 就是走一步算一步咯。

Sigh..

So tired..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone