Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ann Siang Hill


I think I edited a little too much for this photo. Haha!

Anyway, I've finally went to Ann Siang Hill yesterday. The purpose there was to aim at this small little maybe around 8 seater cafeteria for its famous dessert that many people raved about. And now I've finally set foot into this little shop that sells both desserts and some cutesy vintagy stuffs. Hmmm.. I am not a vintagy person and well, nothing of the vintage stuffs attracted me! 

It was a really sunny afternoon yesterday. And the train ride to Tanjong Pagar killed me and fc. Sigh.. I hate taking trains. Really. Anyway, its a walking distance and you might need 10 mins to reach the destination. It's somewhere around Maxwell food centre, you need to walk a little further down, then you'll be able to see the street sign. :) Easy peasy for street idiots like us to able to find it! Hahahah!


The famous dessert store is called Kki and there's this store called Oakham Market. Which was sadly enough, under some renovation. :( I heard their clothings were pretty cheap and nice. Sigh.. What a day! Settled ourselves in and we chose......


Hazelnut pastry. 


My all time favourite Tiramisu!

It was a disappointment.. I had better tiramisu elsewhere at a Japanese rastaurant! The hazelnut pastry was okay.. I really do love nutty desserts but this is not that good afterall. And it tasted "lao hong". Yeah, you guess it right, it cost us a bomb to have a not very nice not very worth it kind of desserts at 32bucks. And they cheated me with pokka green tea drink! This is absurd. Really.. What's more? They pour me only a fucking glass. 1 small tiny weeny glass. Like what?! A 1.5l bottle of green tea cost you at most $2.10 and you pour me not even a 300ml drink! Bloody hell.. AND FUCK THE GREEN TEA COST $3. If you wanna sell ice pokka green tea, fucking sell a can and charge me $3. I still can take it. Don't fucking pour me a glass and charge me 3! But their ambience was good.. Other than that not really worth it for the price you pay. 

Enough of that, not returning to that place anymore. 


BYE!