Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Seriously, what the fucking fuck is wrong with you? What troubles did I fucking create?! Is sometimes those brainless stupid assholes talk some ljwei to me okay! So they come jiao wei with me means I create trouble la. What the fuck?! I sb angry like anything now. I know sometimes I will swear like anything but that is because I am fucking angry. Please! For fuck sake go fuck yourself.

AND PLEASE, I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER CREATING ANY TROUBLES OKAY. And I don't know how the hell did you even THINK that I create trouble?! For the LYX guy who is just a piece of shit who talks senseless things to me came adding me on MSN. Didn't even give 2 fucks about it until he come jiao wei simi lan jiao things with me then I shoot back okay! You think I so free go entertain him ah. He siao kia wanna sign simi peace treaty with you hor. Ended up he said sorry what when I confronted him. SO I CREATE TROUBLE AH.

SIAO EH!!!!! Seriously, go fucking get the facts right. Don't always BELITTLE ME IN SUCH WAYS. I believe sometimes I am calmer than you and smarter than you in a way. You're just witty, that's all. THAT'S ALL YOU FUCKING GET IT. Nothing but witty.

Bull shit is what makes you. _|_