Sunday, November 21, 2010

Baby Chloe; Muji; Max Brenner; PT Job

Past week



Baby Chloe. Love her shock face.

***



Ion with Ben. Muji's pen ftw.

***




Max Brenner with FC! Fucking awesomely good stuff.

***

Ben came over to my place today because I need to complete my Marketing project. <3 So thoughtful. Hehehehe! 

Anyway, he bought my Monopoly Deal because I've been telling him how fun it is and he bought it for me. Yayyay! Oh, and he bought me a mouse coz the mouse my bro bought was spoilt like 2 months ago. Happy! 

Played Monopoly deal with him and he kept winning. Fucking angry okay! Out of so many games I only won him twice. His dumbass strategy fucking good which I think.. Not many people can do it. He totally pwn my sis and I la! Fucking idiotic and I ignored him. Hahahahahahaahaha! Fucking sore loser me. So what?! I'm his girlfriend, he should let ME WIN. Don't care lor. 

And my kiki so cute and lovely. Love him many many.

No love for Ben today because he kept winning and don't let me win. 

Anyway, I got the job as a retailer or some sort. :) Damn happy because I am working with FC! The boss called me this evening and told me to meet her on Tuesday! Yippie yay! Been wanting to work as a part timer for a very long time but I don't think I can manage. But looking at this situation now.. I think I can! :D Anyway, I'm really happy that I can work there! My family is supporting my decision. Hehe! Needless to say, Ben is totally 100% supporting me although meeting him will become lesser. :( But still he's happy for me and he pat pat me. Hahahahaha!

Now, I've got this little income Ben and I can finally lessen our burden. Because my dad is not working now because of the accident few months back. My allowance was cut by nearly half because of that.. And I don't have much savings. So Ben mostly paid for everything when we go out with his that little amount of money. He said he don't mind at all but I feel bad. Really bad. This job just come right on time!! Thank you FC!! Thank you so much for introducing me this job! I'm really grateful!!

Everything is just great! 

Life is just that great sometimes even though this is littlest thing.