Thursday, November 25, 2010

I can sense that something is not right and things are gonna change very soon. I'm starting work next week. That is like 1 week before ICAs. :( Anyway, I believe I can do it. Juggling both studies and work at the same time might be tiring but I won't give up my job because of my studies, vice versa. I need the money so much & I want my diploma so much.

I'm suspecting kiki to have rheumatism. :( Weather is cold these days in the night and my baby has been crying in the night these days. Sigh. I need money to bring him to the vet. That will be like 1 month from now. Although I hate humid weathers, but I just want the weather NOT to be cold these days so that baby will feel better in the night. I just hope my dad will stop feeding him human medications because it might take him away from me one day. I am not prepared for it and I don't want this day to come.

I need the job I need the money to provide for kiki and myself.

Sometimes, they are not so dependable at all.