Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sometimes it is not that I don't want to join you with your family members. It was because I feel awkward and I want the both of us to have some time alone. Ever since you enlist into NS, we have always been spending time with your family members. I stay over your place and all. I feel that it is not right to be staying over your place almost every week. Me myself hate it a lot because I am not even engaged with you and whatsoever but I kept staying over at your place. Your parents pay for my dinner every weekend. I feel so... bu hao yi si. It is not I don't like your parents. It was because I feel that I have to appear goody goody and presentable. I cannot be myself.. I feel so stressed sometimes and I don't know what to do when I am over at your place. I know you are stressed over this issue but I don't want you to be stressed either. I feel so bad having you to schedule everything just to please both sides. I know you love your family a lot.. But please.. You have to spare a thought for me as well.. I don't want your family to see me as a petty and unreasonable girl.. Because everytime when I say I don't wish to join you guys you just went ahead and tell your family that you're not attending in an angry manner. It sound as though it is all my fault... Sigh.