Thursday, September 16, 2010

Almost Heaven


So.. My cousin bought me this romance book from Judith Mcnaught on my birthday this year. I only started reading it now because hehe, I've got all the time in the world now! 

Everytime, when I start picking up this book and read the first few pages, I will put it down and go do other stuffs. But for today, I sat down and read and read and read and the more exciting it got because I wanted to know the past and what happened. Hahahahahaaa! It is a very different book from what I always read. Like.. for example P.S I love you is totally different from this book. I don't know how to put it in words but yeah, what my cousin said is true. This author is totally worth your time flipping through chapters and chapters of her book. Thumbs up! 

Anyway I'm leaving Bintan in the morning tomorrow for a short getaway! This book comes just in time because it will be tanning at the beach with a book and a drink and an Itouch! TEEHEEE! Oh, I will be trying snorkelling for the very first time of my life and I reckon will be the last. I super dislike the sea and whats more.. I can't swim. :( But its a lifetime experience and the underwater world is so much of a difference on land. Por pi everything goes well. I tell ya, I super scared!

I'll be back on a Sunday night. So yeah.. Can't even meet Ben for a short while. :( 12 days didn't get to see him. 

Alright, take care everyone! Hehehehehehehe!