Sunday, September 12, 2010

A little update


Went shopping with Ben yesterday! I'm so jealous. I really don't understand why male VANS shoe is so fucking pretty and wow but female ones are just so ordinary! Major dislike! Humph. And yes, Ben bought himself a havianas and a VANS shoe. Both so pretty! :( I got nothing for myself. BUT! Ben bought me a Adidas purple waterbottle which I always wanted above. Thanks love. Hehe shopping again on the 15th! I can't wait and we didn't really celebrate our anni yesterday because everything was so rush. :( But its okay! Hehe!

Anyway, I went clubbing with my Sis and her friends on wednesday. Super underdress me because it was such a impromptu decision. Anyway, had fun because my Sis's friends were like so fucking funny to the max. Hahahahahaaaaa.. 


Helped Rosy to make up! Hehehehe. Anyone want make up services? ;P




































One of the bosses at Attica. :D

More photos on fb!

See, told ya! I am freaking under dress and the bouncer even made fun of me of being short. Bloody sad and I wanna hide from that place forever. :(

Okay, and I hate the length of my hair now. Not long not short is the worst length. KNS. 

Ben called so gtg!