Friday, July 9, 2010

Its Friday!


I love lurb lurveee Friday!

Its the day when I can see Ben after a week! 13 more minutes to his book out! Yayyy! Missing him so much!!!

There's something wrong with my personal homepage project. Why can't that bloody thing move to the bottom?! Please don't tell me to re-do all my projects pwease! Dateline is on next Thursday. :(

You fucking homepage, better fucking work! UNDERSTAND ME?! Humpf.

Hehehehee!

I wanna cut my hair again! Yay, again again! The process of keeping it makes me angry. When your hair is at shoulder length, its the most ^#&^@^#*. You have to blow it, spray it with some hair straightening product and volume it!! Its so damn troublesome! And sometimes, your hair just refused to be "guai" that day and it decides to defy all the products you used. Ta ma de! I freaking hate it when it starts to here curl a bit there curl a bit and then your whole hair looks so weird. Sigh. 

Hair ah hair, please be guai and make me pwetty. Don't make me look like a siao char boh, I very happy. 

3 more minutes 3 more minutes!!

Feel like going to Bakerzin to have dinner and I wanna have my Macaroni in tomato broth with clams. Yumtum! *slurrrrp* 

2 more minutes 2 more minutes!!

1 more minute 1 more minute!!

I wanna go Gelare and have their ice cream waffle!! Oh, B&J's ice cream waffle super nice and fattening! 

6pm!!

BYE!