Friday, July 9, 2010

If you ever tag me in this, you die.

I hate it when people actually say this.

"Had a fun time catching up with YOUR just now."

I know its none of my business but I just had to give a damn about it because it fucking annoys me. Like big time. FFS, can you tell me what does your sentence with that "YOUR" means?

Did you mean something which isn't meant to be said? For example, you enjoyed your day out with your friend's pussy or dick?! Thats why you decided to miss that word out? If you don't get what I mean, I'll tell you what I mean. 

"Had a fun time catching up with YOUR - just now."

Get it?! If you still don't get it, its either I suck or you suck. Probably the latter. 

I know what their "YOUR" means. It simply means you all. Then... it slowly turns to YOUR... :( Because humans are fucking lazy then you all you all you all your.. 

Why can't you say something else rather than YOUR? Like maybe "Had a fun time catching up with you guys just now!" OR "Had a fun time catching up with my girlfriends/boyfriends/sluts/bastards/gays/lesbians just now!" 

If you ever tag me in a post saying that fucking word to describe you all, Imma _|_ to you. Because it fucking irritates me and whenever I see it, I get angry. Pms you say. For what fuck you care. I PMS I happy.