Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hearts


It is gonna be another end of the week again. Time passes damn fast and I'm loving it so much. Reason being I get to see Ben faster. But a no no thing is.. If time passes fast wouldn't it be the time spent together with Ben passes damn fast too? Yes right.. :( 

Its okay, because I know both of us can definitely make it through this 5 months together! I've got faith. :) I can't wait for Saturday to arrive! Its gonna be fireworks, tao huey and then to his place! Yay! Ever since we got together, watching of fireworks is an every year thing except for last year because his boss refused to let him take off that day. 

Every year's fireworks holds special memories to the both of us. Every single year.. 

1 more to day to go! 

Anyway, after dinner, I sat down and talked to Mom for an hour. It has been years since I really speak to her about everything from the bottom of my heart. Maybe because, I always think that she does not understand me at all. But today, it totally proved me wrong. I talked to her about how I felt and what is actually going on in my life. She accepted it and even said that I've grown up and had actually straightened out my thoughts. Well, thats what I think so too. I've finally grown up and see life's as another aspect. I guess.. I really have to spend my time with my parents more because I can see the wrinkles and grey hairs already.. They are already in their 50s, still working and supporting me through my studies. I'm already 20 and have yet to earn a single thousands in my bank account. Such a disappointment I must say. All I could do is to blame myself for being such a badass teenager back then. 

They forgave me time and time again. I guess, its something called parental love. Now, let me study my diploma, earned it and start earning my thousands 3 years later. Its never too late. I want them to have a good life and have them travel around the world. 

Its getting late. School's at 10 tomorrow.

Ciao.