Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ben asked why?


Ben asked me why didn't I blog these few days. Hahahaa! 

Anyway, I'm so busy busy with my school work. :( Projects dateline are drawing near. ICAs are coming. Semester exams are on September. Time passes damn fast. I need a breather. I keep having panic attack these few days. Damn sian about it. 

This year is so different. I need to learn to be independent. Its a challenge on everything. Only seeing Ben for a day per week. This suck. 

Our 5th year is coming and this year, its not gonna be a celebration. It falls on a Wednesday and he's in camp. :( He told me that we can celebrate it earlier or later but it doesn't hold the meaning anymore. Nevermind, I understand. 

I want you. By my side. 24/7. But thats impossible. :( Miss you baby. 

AFA test tomorrow, wish me luck. I need lots of it. Thank you very much.