Sunday, July 4, 2010

I'm so glad.

So... It was a very very extremely simple day spent with Ben. He came over and we had prata together. I tell you, my house here the prata very nice. Freshly made and piping hot! Bought some tidbits from Fairprice. Back to my place and we watch Shutter Island. Like fuck la the show. I mean like it's freaking confusing and initially we thought that it was so nice! The ending part can go suck whatever. Googled for the conclusion but everyone concluded differently! Waste my 2 hours. 

How to train a dragon next! Damn cute and I thought toothless is gonna die and I told Ben that I will cry if it does. & he laughed so hard. Funny meh? -.-

Slacccck. Stalked people on FB. Damn funny. And we started drawing and drawing and drawing. Compete against each other's drawing. Lol! Then he said he wanted to draw me. So I was like.. Okay..

Ben: Come come I draw you.
Me: Okay! Must be pretty one.
Ben: Confirm pretty and look like you.
Me: *eager* Okok!!
*covering the picture he's drawing with his hands*
Ben: TADAH~


KA NA SAI~ Look like me meh?! Totally don't fucking look like me la!! And you guess who he's actually drawing that he thinks that it look like me.

FUCKING DORA THE EXPLORER!!

I got nothing to say. My boyfriend after all these years only know that I look like Dora the Explorer which is damn fucking lame. :( I can go die liaoz.

I am never gonna agree to let him draw me again. At least draw me as Barbie doll mah.. Simi fuck this Dora the Explorer shit.