Friday, July 9, 2010

I wrote this on 11.59pm


Paint my love. 

Its Friday now! Yay!
Its the weekends.
Its the day when Ben is gonna book out.
Its rest time.
Its play time.
Its movie time.
Its good food time.
Its everything to do with Ben time. 

Projects kill brain cells big time. Fucking hate it. I regret. Why are there so many regrets in life? Why can't one be content with what they have? Why am I the one who is not contented? Fuckkkkk. Anyway, don't come bullshit with me and tell me don't live your life with regrets. The problem is, WHO DON'T?! Whatever. 3 years pass by quickly please. I'm already 20 and I'm still studying. Not a degree. Sigh. 

Anyway, I wanna rant. I don't understand why my school wants me to submit my academic transcript. FFS. Do they know how troublesome it is for me?! Moreover, they kept piling us with all those fucking projects and ending school late kind of shit. You tell me I where got time to go collect my cert! 

AIYA fuck la. FUCK EVRYTHING. 

I very buay song now. Thats it.