Tuesday, February 23, 2010

This is bullshit.

I am not obliged to do things just because you wanted me to. This is fucking bullshit. You think your sister-in-law's brother is godly? Cmon, grow up please. I wanna play fair and thats it. If you wanna think that I am stubborn & stupid for not making the "right" decision, I'm sorry dad, you don't know me well. In any case, if you still choose to fucking ignore me & not respect me decision, you'll gain nothing out of it but loss of my respect. 


I'm your daughter and you should support my decision and vice versa. 


Just because I took a longer route than many other people, it doesn't mean that I'm stupid and slow. It is just that I am taking a longer time than others. Thats it! What's wrong with that? Now I am making something out of it to do you proud, there you go listening to others paternal side's relatives whats not. This is a major disappointment. 


And please, respect ME, MY decision why I did not want to call David Wong because I feel that it isn't fair. So what if he is some big shot? I believe in myself. I believe that I can and will be able to further my studies. I worked hard for it and my effort paid off. This feeling, you'll never understand. I will never succumb to fate, I will make it happen the way I wanted it to be. I will make it.


All these, you never understand instead you listened to what your sister say. Ask her to kindly fuck off & mind her own business. And dad, for your information, I feel that our relationship had been improving but what you said today made me realize, there isn't any connection between me and you at all. Afterall, this relationship between us had never improved & we had never understand each other at all. So much for a joke. 


DAD, you're a major disappointment. 

And, to your sister, you wait and see. I'll make it big one day and PWN all of you. I don't need any Tom, Dick, Harry or David Wong to get a place. Don't fucking doubt my ability. If you're so free, please help out at SPCA. They needed your help more than I do. Thanks and fuck you.