Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Feeling not so good.


Yesterday is Bennifer's 4 Years 5 Months of sweet sweet sexy love. Yum.
We don't intend to celebrate it anyway. It was just so coincidence that his off day is on a Monday and it just so happens that it's the 1st day of the month. 
Met him at Lavender to make his stupid non of my biz passport. I'm very kind to accompany him lor. BRING ME TO BKK LA! Repay my kindness. Hehe!
Yada
Dada
Yada
Trained to Somerset. 
F21 F21 F21. Zara Zara Zara. Mango Mango Mango.
Only bought a pants from F21. More of for my trip to Taiwan. -.- 
Ben's a smartass. Bring me go eat mix rice which cost us whopping 11odd. Tmd. Not nice somemore!

Hunt for Sean's daughter, baby Chloe's 1st Month gift. Checked.
Went FEP. LOL. Am not surprised that I didn't get anything there. HA HA HA. Bu mei. Bu hao kan. 
Cabbed to MS. Bought a oversized top from Zara. Lub it. 
Had so much fun. Love it. Love it.
Idk what else to say. 
Ben die die want eat Thai Express. Sian 1/2. Eat liao instant tummy pain. 
Saw my face so pale decided to train back home. Took a cab back to HSM.

PICTURES LA!



Baking with SS.


End result. Can see cannot eat. LOL!



Many many love to you!



See mirror, so must take a pic. 



Coffee Bean @ Forum. Blueberry muffin. Yum.



Inside joke. LOL



Tom Yum seafood Glass Noodle. Eat liao lao sai! 



Beef kway teow.



Prawn toast. YUMx2.

I'm not done with shopping yet! Probably shopping online better. 
Next Monday will be another shopping trip with Ben again. My loots added up don't even cost more than his Levis jeans la! Fucking rich hor somebodee. You owe me my vest from F21! 

I NEED SWEE SWEE MEI MEI NICE NICE CLOTHES! WHERE?!

I not feeling well. Buaiz.



My police dog.