Monday, February 8, 2010

New song & Club.

So lurb this new song!

Yeah, I know! I have not been updating much on this space.
There will be photos up soon!

I wanna club on my birthday but it falls on the eve of Chinese New Year. Don't know will huat or not this time. So heng. LOL!
Dad has been sibei hardworking every week buying my birth date. Hahahahahaaa!

Wait till I'm 21 then I'll got buy 4D or maybe Toto. WAHAHAHAAA!
People say that there will be beginner luck leh. I want test this theory! LOL!
But hor, I think I'm quite an unlucky person. NVM.
But so far, this year has been a smooth sailing year for me. SB like.

I'm finally done with CNY clothings.
I'm aiming this particular bag from River Island. Whopping 130bucks!
But.. I wanna buy the VS speedy bag more. :(
Using my ang bao money and goooooo for either 1 of the bag.
Hopefully got sales after CNY lor.

OH OH OH!

& I'll be going to Taiwan in 2 weeks time!
FUN TAIWAN~