Friday, February 12, 2010

Overdue!


You can either tell yourself, 'It's too hard, I don't think I'll be able to do it,' or 'Yes, I can do this. Let me at it!’ Only a fine line separates the two. But I'll tell you one thing: if you work like crazy, you'll come to display capabilities that you never knew you had--potentials that you always possessed, but never tapped.

Josei Toda

I guess I haven't been updating much on this space these days. 
Life's mundane ever since we stopped having CAs (don't have to urge to chiong anymore) & what's more? 
PROJECT!!
I seriously dislike the flash project that we're deemed to hand in. I don't find any reason why it is linked with BIT. 
Whatever it is, I'll do my best to finish up the project & enjoy my days in Taiwan for 5 days in 2 weeks time. Hee!
Can't wait to shop & munch on their delicacies there! I bet it will be a super fun trip with my not-so-funny cousin. LOL!
Ironic.

Last Thursday, I met my Mom at Yishun after my lesson & the both of us headed down to SSC to shop.
Well, there isn't much things to shop there except for Cotton On that my Mom is very keen to buy me things from there but I rejected & some bras business that's going on between us. 
Bought 3 new set bras. Yay! 
& we head over to Hk tearoom for dinner!
Since my birthday's coming, my Mom bought me....

LANVIN Eclat D'Arpege!!!!!!

It is what I always wanted but I don't wanna buy because it's fucking expensive. 
Remember I asked my Sis to help me get the duty free one since she's flying to HK last year? 
She said the price is much more expensive than the ones at SASA or TANGS/Departmental Stores.
I'm wondering why is this so. So I told my Sis not to buy it since it isn't worth the money when it is supposed to be duty free!!
Whatever it is, I've already brought this darling home & now it's MINE! 
MINE MINE MINE!













Their food is really yummeh. I forgot the name of the restaurant but it's located at 3rd floor of SSC, beside Ajisen.






AND GUESS WHAT?!

It's my dearest cousin, FIONA'S BIRTHDAY!

She's only older than my by a day. HOW COOL IS THAT?!
The only thing is that.. The both of us got a totally different personality even though we're both Aquarians.
HEE!

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY, NANA!!
Lurb eu mani mani.
Lucks for your exam next week!

Know that you dislike red, so I changed the color of the font to blue!