Monday, February 22, 2010

Fuck flash over yeah?!


Boy, I love your moley.

I am submitting my Flash Project soon. C'mon, cheer with me man! This is totally awesome! The layers and layers and layers of drawings is fuckingshityoz. Nevertheless, I kinda enjoy the stress that I've been put through. Totally shiokz! 

Gonna start on a new book soon. Almost Heaven, a birthday gift from Tiff. Read chapter 1 & stopped reading because I'm afraid I couldn't stop. Oh yeah, gotta return the books to the library tomorrow! 

School's at 8 tomorrow. I'm fucking exhausted. I slept less than 4 hours today and I doubt I could sleep early tonight. Moreover, dad got into a mini accident with a bus. Don't worry, he's alright & he's currently on MC for 5 days. Wow. No free transportation to school for 8am lesson. Argh!! I have to squeeze in the train & bus again. 

I can feel the heat and I'm downing myself with lots of plain water. I can sense that I'm falling sick soon. Please, noooooo! Taiwan in 4 days time people! Prepare to receive gifts! THAT will be probably some delicacies from there. Not gonna buy soft toys, key chains and whatsoever. Totally pointless & er-hem needless to say, useless. So don't pin any high hopes on me buying you wow wow gifts and make you wow wow. I'll definitely buy food back. I think it's more practical & I love sharing nice food! Probably getting some masks, clothes, make ups (heard that it's damn dirt cheap at SASA!) & whatever I fancy there for myself. HOPEFULLY. & I gotta start save up for my bangkok trip already. Wanted to buy so many things with my ang bao money and yet I can't. 

Kbye!