Monday, April 27, 2009

I want this, I want that!



I am convinced all of humanity is born with more gifts than we know. Most are born geniuses and just get de-geniused rapidly.

~Buckminster Fuller

I just had my dinner. Whao! Thats early, I know. Mom will be home late and I will have to settle my own dinner myself. Moreover, I'm feeling hungry and just nice my dad called and he's nearby and he bought me food. And... I actually finished the whole bowl of kuey tiao! *Burp* I am extremely bloated right now! Hehe. It was indeed super satisfying! But... the kuey tiao isnt that nice la~ A bit too bland.

So yeap, KiKi will be finally going for his yearly vaccination this weekend!! He has finally recovered from his sprain!! Hooooray! He can jump up the chair, on the bed and stand up when I asked him to already! A relieved. :)








My forever so adorable, handsome babyboyyy, boyboy and baby!!


ANYWAYS,


I am buying RockBand!!!! WOOOOHOOOO! I mean WE ARE BUYING ROCKBAND!!!! YES YES YES! The we refers to me, Ben and Ah Bee! I cant wait for June to arrive man. Can't wait to lay my hands on the drum! WA! I wanna be a rocker la. LOL! Chehhhhhh! :X






The Game Play!




WATCH THIS!


I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!! I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!! I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!! I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!! I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!! I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!! I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!!
I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!! I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!! I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!! I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!! I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!! I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!! I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!!
I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!! I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!! I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!! I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!! I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!! I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!! I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!!
I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!! I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!! I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!! I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!! I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!! I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!! I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!!
I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!! I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!! I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!! I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!! I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!! I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!! I WAN PLAY ROCKBAND!!

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WAIT FOR ME!!

The person singing in the video is mumbling to the song lor. LOL! SO FUNNY LA! HAHAHA! Listen properly ok? :D ENJOY!

Anyways, do you guys know any lobang which sells RB2 cheaper than any of the retail stores? :) Please kindly tell me! Thank you!