Monday, April 6, 2009

Help lil' Barney!

It’s a decision between wordpress or Blogger. Till now, I’ve not made up my mind. Shall see after a few days than.

Regarding the post yesterday, I’ll be sending a mass Email to everyone in my contact list next morning. I hope you guys will be able to circulate the Email to your friends or relatives in Singapore. It’s a life at stake and what’s more? It’s a 5 year old boy’s life. I really do hope you guys will circulate the Email around to increase the awareness. It will be very much appreciated to Barney’s family. :)

Whenever I listen to my sis’s conversation about Barney, I can feel that she’s extremely upset about the current situation that her student is in. I see the tears swelling up in her eyes. Total heartache..

So, I stayed home for today and yesterday. Although it bores me but I kinda like it because time passes damn fast. Lol! Facebook kills boredom. Especially Restaurant City. Hahahahaha!

I need that 4000 substances and chemicals badly! I’m dying already!!! Since when did I become so heavy? I don’t know either. It’s now or never... to quit.