Sunday, April 26, 2009

Finally finally~



After 2 whole weeks of not blogging a decent post, I'm now feeling shuang to blog a decent one. Hahahahaha~ Eh, please hor, I very busy one. You think I so free blog same thing everyday ah. Chehhhh! I am not so bo liao to do such things lor. Like I said, I BUSY ONE HOR~

Anyways, yesterday yesterday yesterday and many many yesterdays ago, I went shopping with my Sis! Bought a basic top from Zara and a mini but not very mini but stylo kind of skirt from Pull and Bear. :D All loots were bought at Vivo. Initially my Sis and I were at FEP. Totally CMI SIA! I think about it I pek cek. ALL SHOPS WERE PRACTICALLY SELLING THE FUCKING SAME THING. You know the dress machiam as if you were wearing a high wasit skirt? Ya, thats the one. And many other clothes la~ We didnt even buy anything from there lor. Waste my time!!!! Really is waste my time! I AM NOT GOING DOWN FEP AGAIN! Like forever can?! And hor, the whole of Orchard is fucking stuffy and HOT to the max.

Argh~

After we gotten our loots, met my family over at Vivo for dinner! Yumm yumm yumm! Went to a Spanish restaurant, Serenity Spanish Bar. Food is great, very nice ambience! It is really to my liking. :D



The Menu~




We shared this Pasta con Verduras. So far, I think it is the best pasta I've tasted. It tasted so differently from many other pastas. Slurp!




Shirley Temple, my drink!




Arroz Negro (black squid ink paella). I SUPER LOVE THIS MAN!




Paella Valenciana. My Sister looooove this!




Peras al Vino Tinto.




Pastel de Manzana. Waaa... This one whole family love it! Yummmm!


Yup! Thats all~ A very simple trip with very yummy food. Hoho! Definitely will return to this place again when I've got money! HAHAHAHA!

-------

Celebrated PoPo's birthday many yesterdays ago. My Sis and I bought her a cake. HAHAHAH!



Strawberry shortcake! YUMMMMMY!










HAPPY 72nd BIRTHDAY TO POPO!


There's still quite a lot to blog about. I'll just end here because I WANNA HAVE MY DINNER! Hungry! And, tonight got HONG XING DA JIANG! MUST WATCH LOH!

BYE!