Wednesday, March 11, 2009

TIME FOR SOME FUN!! WHOOOPIE!

Time for sommeeeeee or manyyyyy fun fun fun!!!!
Exams are finally OVER! Wooooots!
I've been staying at home mugging for the past 1 week. I didnt even step out of my house lor!
Im a free free bird now. WA LAO!
SUPER HIGH NOW!


I'm on some diet pills now. =.=
And it has some kinda side effects cause my hands and feet turned cold after I consume it!
This is so bad.. I think I should stop.
And, I'm not going for the IA thingy anymore.
Superrr sad. Sigh. I'll go look for some other jobs than.
And I'll be super busy this week! HAHAHAA!

So, I'll just relac one corner till next week when finding-jobs-for-money sets in!

GOOD LUCK TO BEN FOR HIS PAPER TODAY!
And, Andre for his court hearing if Im not wrong. :)

p/s I WANNA GET HOME&LIVING ON SCV!