Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Live life happily, Jen.

Discovery is airing Inside now. Like wow.
Life in a Prison. Cool shit! HAHAHAAA!
Jail rape!
Discovery channel is good.

***

Everytime when I read your blog, it irks me.

***

Bambi tattoo or Heartagram? Maybe I'll get both? Tattoo makes me feel better in a way or so. I need to touch up my sparrow!! The colours are fading and since I've expanded, my sparrow expanded as well. Shucks. Probably I'll get it done by the year end. :)

I've been at home for the past 3 days! Coool shit man. Spending time with Kiki, facing the book. Wow. My day is so well spent! HAHAHAHAA! Anyways, Ben is over at my place. Had MACS for breakie. Such a sinful breakfast! HOW TO LOSE FATS?!

Oh! Climbing stairs is my forte now! Come challenge me if you doubt me! Hohoooo!