Sunday, March 15, 2009

Oh and Oh and AH!

Met up with Fchee and Cyee!! The both that ends with the 'ee' behind their name! HAHAHAHAHA! Finally we met and there's so many many things for us to catch up on. We did just purely talkings for the whole 7 hours when we're out. Probably thats what you called chilling. :) They are soooooooooo loved by me. Only them knows how I felt and everything everything anything anything. <3





Went to meet Ben after meeting them. Caught a movie with Cat&Sean. 'Coming Soon' scared the hell out of me. NEVER ONCE AM I SO SCARED OF HORROR MOVIES! Damn it. Made me dare not bathe and sleep the whole night lor! Ridiculous! 85 minutes show and I think I only watched 30 mins of the show with my eyes wide opened.

Rating: 4.0/5

Managed to scare me but the storyline kinda suck. HAHA!

For yesterday, I went out with my Sis and we headed over to TheCentral. Many shops closed down. How sad. But still, I did managed to get a 10bucks high waist shorts from HURS. HAHAHAHA! Lalaalalaaaaa~

Alright. Bye! SHREK 2!