Thursday, March 26, 2009

On a tour.

I'll be going to Malaysia soon with my parents for a one day trip.
WAHAHAHAHAH! WUUAAAHHAAAA!
Okay, maybe Im just a little too agitated.
LOL! But well, at least Im out of SG! OUT OF SG!!!
Sis already asked me to buy bags for her.
I'll get some foodie/prezzie back for some peeps! :D
SO YA! Hopefully, YOU will receive one!


AND, I know I have not been updating much. Soooooo sorry.
I finally met Ben today and the first thing he did was to HUG me. :D
(Ask me your queries.)
Anyways, I met Cy again on Monday together with her friends. LOL!
SUPER FUN LA! I WANT WANT!
HAHAHHAAA!
FC, WHEN YOU OFF?! TEXT ME YOUR OFF DAYYYY!! I want to meet you!
And where you working at?
Which Bakerzin?
Maybe I can drop you a surprise visit. :D Heh! Sweet hor me.
And Pootie, dont always stress me la. LOL! Kns you.
I WILL MEET YOU ONE OKAY! LOL!!
Take 39 super fast one.


Just a random note: ITS FALLING APART!



Ciao!