Sunday, March 1, 2009

Close to you..



Sei la ragione per cui vivo, per cui ogni giorno sorrido.


I woke up early and I took a long long shower in the bathroom.. And.. here I am sitting here blogging about my daily rantings.

Anyways, life has been kinda mundane lately. Preparing of exams is the important thing now. Kinda hate it now. :(

Went over to Senja yesterday together with Ben and Kaz (Ben's Sis). Arrived late. HAHAHAHAHA! But we arrived just in time for the Choir! Sin Yee's in the chior!! HAHAHA! Anyways, when I saw her, her face was as red as a tomotoe. LOL!

Alright! I took some photos with Ben and Kiki yesterday! :D










Ti Amo.


Oh ya! Before I end this post, I confessed to Ben about something. And he was like hell jealous or something. HAHAHAHA! Has been harping on that person's name for a whole 2 days. LOL! Hee.

The sweet little conversation with you is awesome...