Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Mom's a Bitch sometimes.



My Mom's a fucking bitch sometimes. Sometimes, I really do not pity her AT ALL. Reason being, she deserved it. She comes home, she nags. She comes home, black face. She comes home, scold me. She comes home, unhappy. She comes home, with lots of nonsensical sayings. Living off her naggings makes me berserk. No one pisses her off and she showed everyone how beautiful her black face is. I see her, I dulan. I see her, I dont want to talk to her. I see her, I lock myself in the room. Even Kiki sees her also ignore her lor! See, even a doggy also know whats with my Mom's attitude sometimes. Fuck! This is so shitty. She's definitely suffering from menopause. Serious one.

For today, it was something stupid that she makes a big fuss on. Oh! How cuteeeee is that man. I hate cooking. I DO NOT LIKE TO COOK NOR BAKE. Yes, Im not a oh-so-girly kind of girl who bakes for their girlfriends/boyfriend. I baked the last cupcake is because MY SIS WANTED TO BAKE! When baking, you see me sitting in front of the tv doing nothing. Back on track. My Mom asked me to do some cooking with her today. I said "Bu yao". SHE NAG AND NAG AND NAG AND NAG AND FUCKING NAG! Gooooodness, gracious. I-CANNOT-STAND-HER-NAGGINGS-BECAUSE-HER-VOICE-ARENT-SWEET-ENOUGH. Thats it. She nagged right onto my face with her not so sweet voice. AHHHHH! Just because I dont wanna cook with you AND you nagged at me?! WA LAOOOOO! My 天~ 我受够了!

FUCK!!