Monday, August 20, 2012

Timbre - After exams

So after two weeks of mugging, exams are finally over and yes, my groupies went for some drinks at Timbre after our last paper!


With groupies. 



Claire Princess. 



Wing wing!


Lao de aka Patrina!



Yummy duck pizza!


Chicken pizza - NOT NICE.

Anyway we went to Timbre @ The Arts House. I really really really prefer Timbre @ OldSchool. I don't like the seatings of Timbre @ The Arts House. Either too low or too high. Don't have just nice one and it makes it very difficult to eat. Major dislike. And the food there isn't as nice as the one at OldSchool. And they increased their price!! Increased price but not the quality of food is a major BOO. 

All in all, the food is just average. Could have been better!! Very disappointed. 

But the company was good! Heheh with my girls. <3 p="p">

Everyone is going for their separate ways for IPP tomorrow. All the best!! 

Simply love Year 3 Sem 1. I don't know how am I gonna survive my Sem 2 without Claire around. That bitch is leaving me in Singapore and going for OSEP (Germany)!!!! >:( But its okay, cuz will be seeing her after two months!! :D 

Anyhoos, I am looking forward to my IPP at Singapore Zoo! But at the same time, I'm pretty afraid of the working environment and the people there. Hahahahaha.. Guess positivism is the key yeah? Yup, I'll strive for these 2 months! I'll make it happen. :) 

Good luck everyone!