Monday, August 20, 2012

KILO


Bro came back from Aussie and we decided to have dinner together at a fusion restaurant, KILO. The restaurant is a little out of place. It's either you have your own transport or you take a cab in. KILO only serves dinner and they operates every tuesday to sunday from 6pm to 12mn. Anyway, reservation is strongly recommended. :)

Interior.


Wasabi Advocado Tune Tartare. So-so.

Scallops. The sauce is really really really good. 

Prawn gyoza. Awesome. I like the crisp of the gyoza's skin.

Angel-hair pasta. Super good and the prawns are really fresh.


My favv! Squidink rice with yolk. MUST TRY!


Lava cake. Super disappointing. A little under cooked. Was expecting it to be really yummy but no. 


The food is really expensive and yeah I guess its worth the price. The only major thing I dislike about it was all the food tasted kinda sweet. But it was still acceptable though! :)

So sorry about the pictures cuz it's all taken from the iPhone. :( I forgot my camera. 

Well, if I were to rate, I'd probably give it a 8/10. The ambience was really good especially in the night. Lots of couples dine in here for some romantic dinner. Hehe. 

Yup, it's worth the try!