Monday, August 20, 2012

Past 1 month

So for the past one month or so....

I've been super duper busy with 11 projects in one semester.
I've been busy with the preparation of exams.
I've been studying like one siao char boh.

I think that's about it. So busy with so much stuffs. I don't even have time to do my own things. And now that my exams are over, I'm going for my IPP on Tuesday! Being posted to the zoo! That is something that I always wanted. Heheheheh! LOA LOA LOA!!

Life's good these days. Left 1 more semester and I'm gonna graduate soon. How time flies. How long has this journey went. How much time I've wasted and learned. Just how time flies.. I'm finally getting my diploma that many others think I wouldn't.

For you bitches, I'm getting my diploma cert soon. I know I will. _|_(^.^)_|_