Sunday, August 26, 2012

Photospam










Hehe, all about me. :P All photos took recently. Heh.

Anyway, IPP was great so far. I've got really nice colleagues, supervisor and director. :) Really thankful. Hehe. I'll give all my best and hopefully get an A to pull my GPA up. Really wanna score in this. Omg. I sound so nerd. And I'll be graduating really soon. Like in probably around 7/8 months time. Time really pass damn fast. Time for me to sit down and think what I wanna do after I graduate. Work or continue study? Still in a dilemma. Nvm, slowly think think think. Heh.

And yes, I really love my job scope as a HR. Some thing that I really enjoy doing. For now, I'm doing recruitment. I wanna try training. The compensation and benefits side a bit stressful ah. :( But oh well, never try never know! Maybe I'll like it. Stress is good sometimes. Hehehe.

When did I changed so much? Lol.

Okay, I need to stop talking about school stuffs. Maybe for now a little about my life. Been great so far. :D All smiles now. <3 p="p">