Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Thoughts

You know, there are many things running through my mind now to the extend that I'm feeling confuse. I don't know what to do anymore.

Why would I even want to do that in the first place? Now that I screw things up, it seems that I screwed us up. Sigh. Blame it on the drinks. Seriously...

Anyway it's okay. The longing feel of having someone to hug and love is no longer present. I just wanna be happy and content with what I'm having right now. Live each passing day as though it's my last. I'll probably feel happier this way.

I can't wait to go AU to get my degree. Just need to leave this place and discard everything away. FYI, I'm not avoiding all the problems I had on hand. It just seems that some stuffs there isn't any solution to it.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone