Monday, April 30, 2012

I was contemplating if I should blog this out. But after much consideration, I feel that I should..

You know, the day when I finally gave you up was the day when you told me off as being unfriendly. What the fucking shit is this? Tell me, how long have you met her? Knwoing her for just merely 3 months. I've known you for a fucking 9 years and be with you for 6 years and you fucking labelled me as act cool and unfriendly towards her. Oh wow.

At that point of time you don't know how hurt and angry I was.

If I'm unfriendly, I wouldn't even be giving her two fucking cigarettes. Tell me, why would a smoker not have cigarettes with them? Don't fucking give me excuses that her bag is small. No matter what, she will still fucking squeeze that pack of cigs into her bag if she smokes. You know, I can choose not to give her any AT ALL if I'm unfriendly. Tell me, how am I unfriendly and acting cool when I offered her?

What's with knowing me for 9 years and knowing her 3 months? It doesn't mean anything at all anymore. And let me ask you, how much do you know about her for that 3 months?

After that day, I finally saw how much you've changed. You judged. You fucking judge me. You made use of me.

You know, that's it. The end of everything. Whether or not I'm not gonna wish you any best of luck because you don't even fucking deserve it.