Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Relationship; JB



I'm really surprised how people can get in and out of a relationship that fast.

One reason that may happen is probably when one or both parties don't treat the relationship seriously. Probably love don't even exist when they both got together. 

I simply can't do it. I don't understand what others are thinking. You wanna get into a relationship is cuz you love that person and you want to be with that person. How can one get into a relationship when love doesn't even exist at all? Probably that's what you guys called the no strings attach kind of thing. 

All I can say is, I'm not ready to get into any relationship at all. I'm too comfortable living in the past that I forgot what I have to do in the present. I really don't know what I want. And I know I'm pretty much fucked up because I've led people on. This isn't something that I wanted. Now, we're not even friends. Avoidance was so obvious. Sigh. But it's okay. And I don't wanna rush into any relationship. Not finding one too. 

And probably, yes, probably, the best relationship I had was the 6 years one. 

Anyway, emotions aside. JB was fun. And Melvin was really sweet to drive us around JB. Happy day! :D 

Happy with what I have now. Hopefully it's gonna remain this way till I graduate and go Aussie for my degree. Till then, I'll be a happy girl with no relationship problems to worry about, living a carefree life!