Monday, April 16, 2012

Leaving on a jet plane



 Farewell dinner was great. Happy me when I got home after spending some quality time with fam. 

I don't know if I've blogged about it before... But Bro is leaving us to Aussie for 4 freaking years. :( Happy and sad for him at the same time. I'm like super duper close to him. Although he's super strict to me during my secondary school days but I don't know why the closeness was still there. In fact, his strictness really did benefit me a lot. If not, I wouldn't have become what I am today. 

Can't imagine him leaving me and my sis just like that. I don't even know who should I look for anymore when things just fucked up. Maybe it's time to grow. Be independent... And I really hope within this 4 years, nothing goes wrong. I swear it's worst than a break up. Much much much worst..

Okay.. I don't know what to blog about anymore. Just that this week was a happy start but a bitter ending. Nevermind, it's okay. It's gonna be mistake that I'm not gonna repeat it twice. :)

**

"What are your words when you don't really mean them when you say them?"

我也很想有一个人来疼爱我。