Friday, March 16, 2012

Speechless

I'm too tired to feel anything anymore. Let's just end this once and for all. I don't need you and you don't need me. Fair and square. If we're meant to be, it will be. But now, I lost all hope. It doesn't seems that we're meant to be anymore. It's so fucking depressing to know that you changed. And you, stooping to that level to actually contact her really disgust me. Probably after 3 months, I've seen your true colours.

In just a short period of time, how much you changed, you yourself know it best.

Don't mean to bitch. But what I'm saying is the truth. And I can bet with my life that those girls are just cheap. You're just simply ruining your own life and don't you dare blame it on me. Cuz you wanted it and you made it happened. And its not because of the break up that you flunk your studies. That's just an excuse. It's because you met her on that very day.

I'm tired of holding on. Gonna let go and be happy.