Thursday, March 22, 2012

3rd month

Work was extremely hectic for me these days.
I've been rushing here and there for the whole week.
I know I'm crazy to do this... I'm holding two jobs at the same time.
Gotta plan my time really wisely just so that I've got enough time for myself.

Anyway, 3 months zoomed by in a blink of an eye.
How time pass.. I'm still single. :)
When people came to know that I've ended the relationship, everyone was like telling me, you will definitely get into another relationship soon.
Seriously, you guys are so wrong!
Look at me now, still going on strong and being happily single.
Of course, I miss those times where I can confide and have a person right beside me 24/7 but that doesn't mean I need one to survive.
Frankly speaking, the emptiness in me is definitely inevitable.
Who wouldn't love to be loved, cared and hugged?

Probably I'll be single for the rest of my life. Who knows?
Good guys these days are difficult to come by.