Saturday, March 3, 2012

Being filial


Super broke last month. Literally squeezed/scrimped and saved every single cent to survive that month. Sigh. Clubbing and drinking has been really making me super broke. Used to go ladies night and free drink coupons was always given.

Anyway that aside, NATAS fair at Expo has officially made me really sick this time. Not enough sleep plus tiredness every single day made me kena this stupid fever, flu and cough virus. Been a week already. :( It's okay. Gotta eat the vits my bro bought for me. Hahahaha.

And I've not been spending time with my parents. I fucking neglected them and like what? I didn't see or talk to them for almost a week already.. If you allow me to accumulate, it has been more than a month that we hold a proper conversation. I feel bad. Like you know as a daughter spending time with your parents is a must. A MUST. I've been so close to them last year. Chilling in their room, cracking jokes and whatnot. It's so different now.

Sigh.

I admit I changed. But somehow, I don't know what did I exactly changed into.