Saturday, April 9, 2011

My friend

Dear friend,

I dreamt about you this morning. You were asking for me. It felt so real. I dreamt that you're leaving and you're waiting for me to tell me something. You wanted to see me for the last time before you leave. This is the 3rd time that I dreamt of you and every time it felt so real. No doubt, I still miss you a lot. Although during conversations, I don't talk about you at all, it doesn't mean that I have forgotten you. It was because I don't wanna be reminded of us. I don't wanna feel sad and cry. I am not trying to avoid.. I just can't bring myself up to be reminded that you're gone.

You're afraid that I've forgotten about you? That is why you came into my dreams and thrush me back into reality? No, I did not forget you. Maybe you knew how upset I was last night. So you came and tell me that you will be there for me forever, right?